Job Club is available to teach interviewing skills. It covers the “most asked” questions, strategies for answering interview questions, and ways to deal with difficult questions. The Resource Center also offers materials on successful interviewing.
Interview Assistance aids and tools at the One-Stops include:
- A program on Win-Way software. It is in a question and answer format.
- Dressing Smart for Men and Women
- The Essential Book of Interviewing
- 101 Dynamic Answers to Interview Questions
- “Looking Sharp: Dressing for Success”
- “Extraordinary Answers to Common Interview Questions”
- “Job Interviewing for People with Disabilities”
- “Why Should I Hire You?”
- “Quick Interview”
- For information on preparation, questions to ask, and making first impressions visit the career center in the College View web site.