The Madison County Employment and Training Department offer the Win-Way resume program for self-created resumes of high quality. Win-Way is a “user friendly” software program that the customer uses to type in basic information. Once the basic data entry is in place, the customers can manipulate the sections on the resume to produce a unique representation. The “autowriter” offers examples for “copy and paste” of job descriptions, and “themes” can be overlaid. In addition, Career Specialists and Resource personnel are available for individual guidance. Microsoft Word and Word Perfect are also available.
Resume Assistance aids and tools at the One-Stops include:
- Win-Way Resume
- Microsoft Word
- Gallery of Best Resumes
- 101 More Best Resumes
- The Federal Resume Guidebook
- The Resume Makeover
- “From Parole to Payroll – Resumes & Applications”
- “Resumes / Applications for People with Disabilities”
- “Web Resumes”
- “Quick Resume”
- Job Star web site – Contains many sample resumes and information on job searches.
- College View web site – The Career Center contains samples of different resume formats along with help on cover letters.